What Makes Us Different
With our customers in mind, we consistently work on making Level Check even better. Whether it’s adding new services and groundbreaking technology, hiring the most experienced foundation repair specialists, or providing a lifetime warranty on every foundation repair service, we will stop at nothing to provide our customers with peace-of-mind.
We are committed to protecting your investment and to doing what’s right in every situation. From pressed piling to deep foam injections, we consistently identify the correct method of repair. We won’t sell you an unnecessary service and would never inflate bids. Our goal is to ensure the foundation repair process is easy, affordable, and done properly for you.
Check us against the competition:
- We are 2nd-generation family business after the passing of Kenneth Goree who established the company to provide quality work and honest evaluations. His legacy lives on daily in how we treat our clients and we will continue to grow what he poured so much love in to.
- The BBB has awarded us the Better Business Bureau Gold Star Award every year it has been awarded and we are very proud of that!
- Level Check Foundation Repair is rated #1 by Houston area realtors due to our stellar work performance, customer support and lifetime warranty.
- We have 20+ year experienced crews and do not use subcontractors!
- We are FHA/VA approved.
- We are Insured and Bonded.
Since 1986, our family-owned and operated business has proudly repaired thousands of foundations for families and businesses within Houston and the surrounding areas. In hopes of honoring my dad’s legacy, I focused on expanding Level Check’s exceptional foundation repair service to even more areas. Just providing the best quality foundation repair service isn’t enough. We want to continue to provide better options and create authentic and dependable connections with our customers, because that’s why Level Check was founded.
To all our customers, we are grateful for each and every one of you. Thanks for believing in us.
Austin Goree (President)